$ 134.95–$ 234.95
- Shipping Information
- Reviews (0)
Our Ultra-Light Series Handguard was designed to be the lightest carbon fiber handguard on the market. So if you want to cut weight from your build without sacrificing strength or quality, you’ve come to the right place. And, like all AP Custom carbon fiber handguards, it allows the barrel to free-float, increasing accuracy.
On the Gen II we added an aluminum trim cap, more rigid rail attachment, more solid trunnion system, and a dedicated bipod stud location. In short, we took the highest quality handguard on the market, and made it even better.
NOTE: .308 handguard matches receiver height for all rifles except the DPMS Low-Profile system, and the barrel nut uses an LR .308 thread pattern.
- 5.56 inner diameter = 1.875″, outer diameter = 2.00″
- .308 inner diameter = 2.00″, outer diameter = 2.125″
- The lightest ventilated carbon fiber handguard on the market
- Slots at 2, 3, 6, 9, and 10 o’clock positions
- 100% carbon fiber with a proprietary blend woven for lightness without sacrificing strength
- Includes AP Custom USA Solid Mount barrel nut and trunnion system
- Dedicated bipod stud mounting hole
- Anodized aluminum end cap
- Barrel nut and trunnion system backwards compatible with Gen I handguards.
- Paints well, easy to custom color
- 7 times stronger than aluminum of comparable thickness, at 1/6th of the weight
- Doesn’t get hot or cold (thermal transference of 1, similar to wood or concrete)
- No glue or epoxy needed
- Uses proprietary barrel nut
- Lifetime warranty
7″ Carbine 9″ Mid-Length 12″ Rifle 13.5″ Rifle 15″ Rifle 17″ Rifle
5.80 oz 6.50 oz 7.40 oz 8.00 oz 8.20 oz 8.80 oz
|5.56 Packaged Weight||
12.30 oz 13.00 oz 13.90 oz 14.50 oz 14.70 oz 15.30 oz
10.78 oz 11.32 oz 12.12 oz 12.66 oz 12.93 oz 13.47 oz
|.308 Packaged Weight||
17.28 oz 17.82 oz 18.62 oz 19.16 oz 19.43 oz 19.97 oz
|Distance; Face of Receiver to End of Tube||
7.25 in 9.25 in 12.65 in 13.50 in 15.00 in 17.00 in