Available on backorder — allow 4-6 weeks for shipment
- Shipping Information
- Reviews (0)
The Magpul ACS offers a step up from the CTR.
The Magpul ACS (Adaptable Carbine/Storage) has an enhanced cheek for easier aiming, a double lock for increased stability, dual water-resistant battery storage tubes, and an additional storage compartment.
If you’re looking for a stable, adjustable stock with added tactical utility, buy the ACS.
Specs for Magpul ACS Stock
- Weight: 14.08 ounces
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 18.24 ounces
- Length, Maximum: 7.95 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.58 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.00 in.
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30″ Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts:
- Mid – Now Includes the QD Swivel Sling Mount that fits up to 1.5″ push-button swivels
- Rear/Bottom – 1.00″ sling loop
|Shipping Weight||18.24 oz|
|Shipping Dimensions||7.95 x 2.58 x 3.25 in|