$ 257.95–$ 309.95
- Shipping Information
- Reviews (0)
Our Rhino-Series has been engineered to be the toughest, most durable carbon fiber handguard available.
The thicker wall section and the rock-solid AP Trunnion System make it absolutely rigid and provide the solid base required for precision accuracy. The octagonal design provides flat surfaces for bracing from a supported position or for mounting your favorite accessories.
In short, it’s overbuilt in the best way possible.
Rhino series handguards are available in both keymod and M-Lok accessory systems. If you want to add even more utility to your handguard, check out the Rhino Series Tactical Carbon Fiber Handguard.
NOTE: 308 handguard matches receiver height for all rifles except the DPMS Low-Profile system, and the barrel nut uses an LR 308 thread pattern.
- 5.56 inner diameter = 1.77″, outer diameter = 1.93″
- .308 inner diameter = 1.93″, outer diameter = 2.10″
- Octagonal, which provides flat surfaces without sacrificing strength
- Available in KeyMod or M-LOK with slots at 1:30, 3, 6, 9, and 10:30 o’clock positions
- 100% carbon fiber with a proprietary blend woven for extra stiffness and toughness
- Paints well, easy to custom color
- 7 times stronger than aluminum of comparable thickness, at 1/6th of the weight
- Doesn’t get hot or cold (thermal transference of 1, similar to wood or concrete)
- No glue or epoxy needed
- Uses proprietary barrel nut
- Uses rock-solid proprietary trunnion system with easy installation (no special tools required
- Lifetime warranty
7″ Carbine 9″ Mid-Length 12″ Rifle 13.5″ Rifle 15″ Rifle 17″ Rifle
9.57 oz 10.20 oz 11.13 oz 11.75 oz 12.06 oz 12.68 oz
|5.56 Packaged Weight||
18.07 oz 18.70 oz 19.63 oz 20.25 oz 20.56 oz 21.18 oz
10.04 oz 10.79 oz 11.92 oz 12.68 oz 13.06 oz 13.81 oz
|.308 Packaged Weight||
18.54 oz 19.29 oz 20.42 oz 21.18 oz 21.56 oz 22.31 oz
|Distance; Face of Receiver to End of Tube||
7.25 in 9.25 in 12.65 in 13.50 in 15.00 in 17.00 in