- Shipping Information
- Reviews (0)
Pulling this trigger feels like pushing a dime across the table, and then the dime just disappears. The reset is even smoother, and the break afterwards is even lighter and crisper than the original pull.
The Rhino Series Trigger Group was designed with no expenses spared. It’s built from hardened tool steel and coated in nickel boron for increased lubricity, durability, and ease of cleaning. It utilizes chrome silicon springs and precision ground bushings for increased longevity.
Try it once and it will be the only trigger you ever want to use.
Specs for Rhino Series Trigger Group
- 3 pound pull weight (can be made 7 pound pull by changing the positioning of the hammer spring legs)
- Crisp, single-stage trigger with a bit of pre-travel
- Wire EDM’d out of hardened tool steel
- Nickel Boron coated, which adds lubricity, durability, and makes it easy to clean
- Utilizes ridiculously durable chrome silicon springs
- Very positive reset
- Includes anti-walk pins
- Drop-in fit (doesn’t require a gunsmith fit)
- Utilizes pin bushings for more consistent and smooth operation
- Wide face adds perception of lightness on the trigger pull
- Lifetime warranty
|Shipping Weight||2.32 oz|
|Shipping Dimensions||8 x 1.14 x 5.1 in|
Base Trigger Group Packaged
2.32 oz 3.55 oz